The immune response after the booster studies immunogenicity conducted among children of the 2nd year of life, have received a primary vaccination course of three doses of tetrakis vaccine demonstrated a high level of immune responses to all components following the introduction of the 4th dose (booster dose). Studies carried out in children anavar cycle for women aged 12-24 months who received a primary immunization course is three doses of vaccine with whole cell pertussis component demonstrated that subsequent booster vaccine is safe and tetrakis immunogenic for all vaccine components.
The primary vaccination and revaccination of children, ranging from 3-mssyachnogo age against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio.
– Progressive encephalopathy, accompanied by convulsions or without.
– Encephalopathy of unknown etiology, which developed within 7 days after the administration of any vaccine (whole cell or acellular), containing antigen of Bordetella pertussis.
– Strong reaction, which developed within 48 h after the last immunization with a vaccine containing pertussis: a rise in body temperature to 40 ° C and above, a long unusual crying syndrome (lasting more than 3 hours), febrile and afebrile seizures, hypotonic-hyporesponsiveness syndrome.
– Giperchuvstvitelyyust after previous administration of any vaccine for the prevention of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio
– Hypersensitivity to any vaccine component, as well as glutaraldehyde, neomycin, streptomycin and polymyxin .
– diseases accompanied by fever, acute infectious or chronic disease in the acute stage. Vaccination is carried out 2-4 weeks after recovery, or in the period of convalescence, or remission. In non-severe acute respiratory viral infection, acute intestinal diseases and others. Vaccinations carried out immediately after the normalization of temperature.
– If there is a history of the child’s febrile anavar cycle for women convulsions not related to a previous vaccination, should monitor the body temperature of the graft within 48 hours after vaccination and, if it increase, regularly used antipyretic (fever-reducing) drugs during this period.
– When thrombocytopenia and other bleeding disorders the vaccine should be used with caution because of the risk of bleeding as a result of the injection.
Because the vaccine Tstraksim used for vaccination of children, data on the effect of the drug on pregnancy and breast-feeding are absent.
One dose of vaccine is 0.5 ml. The primary vaccination in accordance with the National calendar of preventive vaccination of the primary vaccination course consists of three doses of vaccine administered at an interval of 1.5 months:. At the age of 3, 4.5 and 6 months Revaccination According to the anavar cycle for womencalendar preventive vaccination revaccination is carried out once at the age of 18 months. If any of the following vaccination schedule intervals between the administration of the next dose of the vaccine are not changed, including the interval before the fourth (a booster) dose – 12 months. Further revaccination against polio carried out in the terms provided by the National calendar of preventive vaccinations. In all cases of violations of the vaccination schedule should be guided by the doctor’s instructions for use of the drug and the recommendations of the National Immunization Schedule.
The route of administration Just before administration shake until a homogeneous whitish turbid suspension. The vaccine is administered intramuscularly at a dose of 0.5 mL, the recommended injection site -. Middle third of the anterolateral thigh for children under the age of 24 months and deltoid shoulder muscle for older children . Do not inject intravenously or intradermally need to make before the introduction of the needle does not penetrate into a blood vessel.