Distilled water, glycerol, urea , glyceryl stearate, avocado oil , isopropyl palmitate, cetylstearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, detsilenglikol, acrylamide / sodium akriloildimetiltaurat copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol. guarana extract, essential oil of rosemary, pepper extract, horse chestnut extract, leaf extract of red grapes , of anavar cycle, nicotinic acid ( vitamin PP ).
Laminant tube of 75 ml in a carton box.
The mechanism of action
Warming effect: by improving the blood flow in the legs
- Pepper extract causes a rush of blood to the skin and underlying tissues stop
- Nicotinic acid (vitamin PP), improves blood circulation in the blood vessels
Decongestants effect: by strengthening anavar cycle the walls of blood vessels
- Horse chestnut extract
- The extract of red vine leaves
Skin Care Foot
- Urea (urea) 5%
- avocado oil
- rosemary oil
- THERMO-Balm is applied to clean, dry anavar cycle skin of the soles and toes and gently rubbed into the skin massaging movements. Absorbed for 3 – 5 minutes. The feeling of warmth and comfort in the legs occurs within 1 – 3 hours.
- The effect lasts 12 to 36 hours and is maintained even after a shower or bath.
- The effect may be accompanied by a variety of sensations, such as heat flow to the legs, tingling or tingling, slight burning. It is also possible slight reddening of the skin. After applying the balm should wash their hands with soap and water.
- Do not apply when there are sores on the skin, abrasions, moist corn, cracked.
- You should avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- After the application it is necessary to wash anavar cycle your hands with soap and water.